It’s night right now.
There’s something else you should be doing at the moment.
You ate chicken today.
There’s a nearby TV on.
You get along with your neighbours.
Twilight is a horrible series.
You’re hungry right now.
You have worked out today.
Running a mile sounds awful.
You have a job.
Your parents are still together.
You woke up before 11 this morning.
Baths are better than showers.
You are 5’5” or shorter.
You hate British accents.
The 60’s sucked.
Your favorite color is either blue or purple.
Your hair is short.
You are by yourself right now.
You’re in your PJ’s right now.
Your hair color is natural.
You don’t drink soda.
It’s cold out.
Orange juice is better than apple juice.
Video games are awesome.
You have read works by Shakespeare before.
You’ve been professionally diagnosed with a psychological disorder.
You know someone in the hospital right now.
You know someone who has beaten cancer.
Sneakers are your favorite shoes to wear.
Chocolate is better than vanilla.
You’re allergic to peanuts.
You want to go to Europe.
You’re using a laptop right now.
Plastic surgery is a good idea.
Vanilla is the best scent a girl can wear.
You’ve made yourself throw up.
You’ve cheated on someone before.
Your friends do drugs.
You have a tan right now.
You’ve been on a diet before.
There are socks on your feet right now.
Cheesecake is delicious.
You have gotten your hair cut in the past month.
Your birthday is within the next 2 months.
You’ve been rejected.
Comedies are better than action films.
You are fluent in more than one language.
You consider yourself a picky eater.
You like Asian food.
You have more than 3 pillows on your bed.
You live with at least one parent.
You’re happy right now.
You are a high school graduate.
You have a pet.
Pugs are cute.
You have brown hair.
You have blue eyes.
You can count to 20 in another language.
You have studied a foreign language.
You have worked in a fast food restaurant.
You drove somewhere that was further than a half hour away today.
You live in New Jersey.
Your last name begins with an ‘M’.
Your first name begins with an ‘S’.
You are an only child.
You have more than one sibling.
You are a vegetarian.
You have a gym membership.
You are in the military.
You have a relative in the military.
You have been to Europe.
You are currently enrolled in college/university.
You have done something you told yourself you wouldn’t.
You have braces.
You wear contact lenses.
You have a tattoo.
You have a lip piercing.
You have a tongue piercing.
You have your nipples pierced.
You have curly hair.
You are engaged.
You are married.
You have children.
You are an aunt or uncle.
Your bedroom walls are blue.
Your bedspread is red.
Your bedroom carpet is beige.
You have been out to eat at a sit-down restaurant in the last week.
You have been drunk in the past 24 hours.
You are bisexual.
You watch Scrubs.
You watch American Idol.
You have been to the movies within the last month.
You have cursed in front of your grandparents.
You had a lunch box with a cartoon character on it when you were little.
You actually pay attention to politics.
You have kissed someone within the last week.
You have kissed three or more people this year.
You were told you looked cute today.
You were hugged today.
Your best friend is the opposite sex.
You are a good speller.
You are always on time.
You have done something illegal within the last 24 hours.
You have ridden an elevator within the last 3 days.
You have spent the night at someone else’s house within the last 2 weeks.
You have been out of the country within the last year.
You love Mexican food.
You love country music.
You love hip hop.
You love metal.
You love classic rock.
You love techno.
You love instrumental music.
You know someone younger than 10 who passed away.
You have taken pictures of yourself just because you were bored.
You have been in a car wreck.
You have had stitches.
You have a savings account.
You have broken up with someone for someone else.
You wish at 11:11.
You have had your heart broken.
You broke someone else’s heart.
You felt bad about it.
You have an Uncle Bill.
You know a Danielle.
You have hugged a Tiffany.
You have kissed a Blake.
You have had class with a David.
You have been neighbors with an Hannah.
You have been to a cemetery at midnight.
You have been a vampire for Halloween.
You have been a pumpkin for Halloween.
You have stayed up for 48 hours straight.
You own a cowboy hat.
You own a leather coat.
You are missing someone right now.
You have been let down recently.
You have had someone you thought you could trust betray you.
You would rather have a one-night stand than a relationship.
You have met someone famous.
- 1. Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2. When did your last hug take place?
- 3. Are you a jealous person?
- 4. Are you tired right now?
- 5. Do you chew on straws?
- 6. Have you been called a tease?
- 7. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8. Do you cry easily?
- 9. What should you be doing now?
- 10. Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12. Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13. Do you believe in love?
- 14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15. Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16. Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17. Will you get married?
- 18. When was the last time you smiled?
- 19. Does anyone like you?
- 20. Do you secretly like anyone right now?
- 21. Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking about anything with?
- 23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24. What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25. Has someone of the preferred sex ever told you they loved you and meant it?
- 26. Suppose you saw your ex kissing someone else, what would you do?
- 27. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28. Are you a forgiving person?
- 29. How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30. Do you fall for people easily?
- 31. Have you ever fallen for your ex's best friend?
- 32. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33. Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34. How late did you stay up last night, and doing what?
- 35. If you could move anywhere in the world, would you?
- 36. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- 37. Can you live a day without the TV?
- 38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39. Three names you go by
- 40. Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41. What is your all-time-favourite romance movie?
- 42. Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
- 43. What's your current problem?
- 44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45. Your thoughts of long-distance relationships?
- 46. How many kids do you want in the future?
- 47. Have you ever found it really hard to tell someone you like them?
- 48. Can you touch your toes?
- 49. What are you wearing right now?
- 50. Do you have a job? What do you do?
what have I done